Thursday, October 09, 2008

Its hurt me again.. :(



















091008(0404)
I think i will curse again.. damn.. its suck..!!
I dont like this feeling.. its hurt me again..
I wonder rite now.. should i or shouldnt i like some1 rite now?
Past few weeks n till now i guess i'm not so lucky when i fall in luv.. its hurt me dude.. :~(
I wish i knew which guy will make me cried so i can stay away for him..

Meet my old friend today.. She pregnant rite now n craving sushi..
so company her.. nyum nyum.. not taking proper meal 2day..
just this few days dont hv good appetite ^^"
hope not remain 4 ever or i need to buy new jeans.. ^0^

Like b4 i posting.. i will be aunty soon.. yippie..!!
cant wait to hold Asyraf(my bro)&Nidal(my sis)..
too excited!! too happy!! just wish everything will be fine.. amin..
honestly i cant wait to get married.. :p
wish me find some1 who can accept me for the who i am..

Crying again for men 2day.. are they worth it for my tears?? i bet..
I wish i have strong wall like b4.. so i can stay happy..
I wish i can get over it soon.. amin..
wish me luck..
please dont hurt me anymore guy.. its sucks and its hurt me

regards,
lilm@fia-@moi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 word from me...

move on