Thursday, October 30, 2008

Asyraff VS Nidal

301008 (2125)

19/10/08 For the 1st time, Asyraff meet Nidal..
When we (my bro,his wife and my bro's MIL (mother in law) arrived at my sis house, Nidal still sleeping... he's so small.. huhuu...

Then when Asyraff sleeping Nidal wake up.. aiyak..!! 1st meeting and both of them still not bertentang mata... hehehe..

2days later 21/10 my bro's family went to Kangar.. of coz me follow.. heeehhe..


stay at there for 5 days.. me gain weight.. hehhehe.. my weight back to normal.. keep eating n moving around.. nutting to do at their house.. wut i know i kept eating cakar ayam.. :p nyum nyum..

Me @Padang Besar.. beli few things for myself..






Asyraff soo soo cute.. and then on sunday we go home.. so sad to let Asyraff go.. :~(


Regards,
lilm@fia-amoi

No comments: