Sunday, October 12, 2008

Aunty to Asyraf




















121008 (0044)
Alhamdulilah.. my SIL(wawa) selamat lahirkan baby boy 4.03kg @Hospital Sg Buloh on 111008(2330) Yippie..I got new status 2day.. Aunty Amoi.. ^^
Asyraf born time like me la.. me lahir at 2335.. huhu.. i'm so so so so so excited.. cant wait to hold him.. Alhamdulilah semuanya selamat.. I will post his pic in d future..
And rite now waiting for my sis lak.. insya-Allah this week.. Mudah2an semuanya selamat.. amin..
Ate nugget for my lunch.. still dont hv appetite.. maybe i'm too excited? ^^"
I need new jeans.. new watch.. huhuhu..
Jam da rosak.. aiyak.. xbest btol.. still thinking wut brand I should buy.. :)
Will posting again..and will go to KL next week.. yippie.. wait for me my Asyraf ^^
C ya guys.. Muacss..
lilm@fia-@moi

No comments: