Friday, July 11, 2008

Smoker

















11July08 2258
Hi guys.. me again.. kinda bored so set my mind to post something..
D topic is bout smoker.. I have few friends which i respect them for not smoking in front me.. u know y i hate my friend smoke? becoz i care bout them..
I really hate when i saw bf smoke in front of their gf.. father who smoke in front their children..beside their lovely wife.. for me.. they selfish..
which 1 is selfish? the 1 is not a smoker or the smoker itself?
for me if u guys smoke, plz plz plz dont smoke in front ur loved one.. dont b too selfish..
its kinda funny when boy can smoke but girl cant?? y?? wut d reason? they said becoz girl will pregnant 1 day.. not so nice.. but is that fair when u guys(boy/man) smoke beside ur girl? is that fair?
is that fair u guys smoke in front ur children? or ur baby born?
b4 u smoke think ur loved one.. at least try to less the number of ur cigarette..
dont smoke in front ur loved 1..
wanna tell u guys story which i think d good parents..
Few years ago when i'm working @hotel, i saw couple eating breakfast with their baby.. And then i saw d guy go to other place and i saw him smoke...and the wife taking care of their baby.. after few minutes.. i saw him went back to his wife and then the wife took his husband place.. d spot which his husband smoke.. i saw her smoke.. and her husband take role his wife b4 this.. which is look at their baby.. really respect their action.. even i dont like smoker..

hurm.. my x smoke but not smoke in front me.. when i clashed with him.. my gf(nora) which will give birth soon(mudah²an semua selamat..amin) told me that she like me b4 this.. want to find hubby which is not a smoker.. she found the 1 who is not smoke but dont hv chemistry.. and then she met her hubby.. he is a smoker but she said she enjoy with him.. and dont mind spent her life with him.. thats y she get married with him.. so she said to me that if i want to find bf who is not smoke is kinda hard.. but who know.. maybe i will get married maybe not..
I just hope if i find some1 I hope he will quit smoking 1 day.. i dont want my soulmate leave me 1st.. that wut i thought..
okie guys.. enuff babble bout smoker..
wanna watch j-dorama (Last Friend).. i wish i have truly friend.. n will find my soulmate.. amin.. dont want spent too much time in relationship..
take care guys..
muacss...
lil mafi@ - amoi-

No comments: