Saturday, July 26, 2008

1st Impression


I guess ur guys 1st impression is.. she want to get married.. coz y.. coz she wearing wedding dress.. am i correct? ^^"

I wish i tested d wedding dress for my own wedding but d wedding dress i tested for my sis in law.. :D

If u guys see some1 who is is selekeh of coz u guys will think that guy is not a proper guy.. including financial..

Wanna story b4 this i met some1 he's smoker and wut can i say on that time i thought in my mind.. He's not my taste.. u know wut.. if Allah said kun fa yakun.. nutting is impossible.. and I had relationship with him.. hehhe.. my ex la..

so guys sometimes wut u dont like is the 1 suitable for u.. and wut u really want is not the 1 for u..

2day i delivered cupc8 at my lost&found fren house.. he's not stayed at there anymore.. i delivered for his anak buah..
I ring the bell but no 1 open the door until i called my fren.. after that his sis meet me.. she said that she thought i'm chinese salesgirl.. hehhe.. thats y she dont go out ^^"

so if u saw some2 who have fierce face x semstinya org die garang..
so hopefully starting 2day my thinking will change.. :)

some1 said to me.. org yg jahat buat jahat.. mmg da confirm jahat..
lagi bahaya org yg muka baik buat jahat.. :) we dunno until kita terkena..

Take care guys!!
lil m@fia - amoi

No comments: