Friday, July 11, 2008

Meet Shin Chan



29/06/08
On Sunday morning after talked with my ex..
After i cried for a while.. i sat in front pc.. surfing.. check my blog.. owh 4got to tell u guys.. i have small business rite now.. yiipiie.. cupcakes/cakes.. will tell u guys later ^^..
okie back to the topic.. after surfing around dunno y i search my 1st love name.. try his fullname but not so luck.. then try his name.. yippie.. after i had bad news then i have good news.. surf his myspace.. look whether the rite person i search or wut..
b4 this i tried quite few times but dont hv luck on that time.. but Alhamdulilah i found him..
glad he's fine.. fine with his job.. his family.. his life.. his love..
never thought will meet him again..
will tell u guys about him.. hehhe.. my 1st love when i'm in form 2(14years old.. wah.. so young ^^) cant remember how long our relationship.. never have a date.. hehhe.. dunno y?? maybe we still young? huh.. :P
but wut i remember i called him.. he having party @home.. not even asked me.. so kinda frust.. then 1 of my classmate.. he consoled me.. bla bla bla.. then he said he wanna couple me.. so i couple with him... but only for 1 WEEK!! huuhu.. dont have chemistry..
then i guess that how my relationship ending with my 1st love.. ouchh..
never hv a conversation with him anymore.. he's not even look at me.. so i'm kinda sad..but even we not talk i always watch him.. hehhe.. even sometimes i only see his school bag.. ^^..thats enuff for me.. :p.. i wish on that time i can talk with him.. thats y communication is important.. dont ever ever 4get to communicate with ur partner..
now.. after 10 years i meet him in cyber.. never thought never dream i can see his nick again.. :D my dream come true.. hehe.. dont want anything from him.. just wanna wish him to be happy.. :)

so guys if u have dream.. dream.. and wish.. insya-Allah.. :) like me.. ^^
ok next dream is.. :p
wish me luck with my life k guys..
i will be aunty.. 2boys.. my sis n my sis in law.. yippie.. cant wait!! i wish i can hv 1.. err... mooree.. :p
take care guys.. hope i can write again..
i'm waiting for my rainbow after had thunderstorm..
big hug!!
-amoi-

No comments: