Friday, July 11, 2008

Single Again..









Loong time no type anything at here.. and long time no pics.. no babble bout Junki.. hehhee..
hi guys.. how're u? hope u guys doing great in this year..
I just had thunderstorm.. my relationship which almost 5 years just end on 29/6/08.. dunno wut happen.. he just bored with me.. ahh.. really a waste time.. :(
after we had soo many memories.. good n bad.. and after we talked about future.. about our family.. this happen to me.. never thought in my mind this is our end..
b4 dis i imagine i can get married on 8/8/08.. i love the combination.. i kinda obsessed with number.. hehe.. b4 this i buy the plat number 8009 same with my sis.. if i want to buy car in d future, i wish i will buy again the number.. ^^
okie.. back to the topic.
. dunno whether he have new gf or wut.. i'm really shocked.. cried so many times.. cant be alone for a while.. too many memories.. loved him so much.. but i know we can never become 2gether.. even i hate him for leave me but i know i will forgive him 1day..







after few days we clashed i give him smsed but he's not reply... ahh.. so sad.. i already set in my mind i cant bother him anymore.. he will never come back.. b4 this he told me that his ex-gf loved to spend his money to buy things.. after we clashed i told my bro.. y i cant be like his ex b4.. spent his money.. if he (my ex) leave me at least i got something.. hhuhuuh..
u're lucky "A".. i'm not like ur old ex.. i dont like spent my partner money.. if i want i will get for myself.. unless he want buy for me.. :p








rite now,i already fine.. thanks soo much for my mom,my bro and my family.. and ppl around me.. especially my cyber friend(G2) thanks a lot guys..i dont know whether i can fall in love again or not.. and whether if i fall in love until the end of my life or not..
i dont wish this happen to me again.. wut i need is keep going.. and i will try hard not to believe wut ppl around me said.. i'm so naive sometimes.. believed that all ppl around me is a nice guys.. but who thought the one i trust and the one i loved.. he's the one betrayed me..
just if i meet some1 again.. i hope i'm not spent my time in relationship too long.. i just need commitment..
"A" thanks a lot for ur kindness for all this year.. the time we spent together.. thanks for all the memories.. thanks for everything when i need some1 even rite now u already leave me.. i wish u find some1 better than me..some1 who can fit ur list..
n i hope i will find some1.. if not i dont mind stay single.. as long i can take care of my parents..
muacss.. thanks again guys for ur support..

"dan boleh jadi kamu benci sesuatu akan tetapi ia lebih baik bagi kamu dan boleh jadi kamu kasihi sesuatu akan tetapi ia melarat bagimu. Allah mengetahui tetapi kamu tidak mengetahui.”
(surah Baqarah ayat 216)

-amoi-

No comments: