Sunday, July 13, 2008

Miserable

130708 (0125)

dunno y today my mind thinking bout my x..
miss him.. miss his laughing.. miss his voice.. miss how he treat me.. :~(


its
really hurt me a lot!! ouch..

how i wish 1 y
ear already past.. coz i know i will not remember him that much..
i wish i'm strong enuff..
i wish my
relationship not so long so i'm not hurt like this..

if u loved some1 dont give 100% so when something happen with ur relationship, u guys still ok..
if u loved some1 let him/her go.. let them make their choice..
when u love some1 u cant ask for the returner.. u cant force love..
love is not blin
d but we are..

i read somewhere.. girls do like to release their expression in blog.. is that true??
yeah.. i guess its true ^^"

k guys.. wish me luck..
muacs..
lil m@fia - amoi -

No comments: