Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bye bye 2008..

31122008 (0228)

Hi guys.. 2day will b d last day of 2008..
How ur guys azam.. tercapai? as for me.. ada yg capai n ada yg x..
hv a great memories.. got Angels.. ^^ (Nidal&Asyraff)
bad memories.. clashed with my ex.. life must go on rite.. so just move 4ward.. :) not regret knowing him.. coz i still thank him 4 his moral support when i feeling down..when i dont hv confidence.. thanks a lot acid.. wish u all d best with ur life.. and ur loved..

After I clashed with him I told my mom dat i'm not so luck in relationship dis year.. (2008) after dat yups.. i'm really not dat lucky ^^"
Just I hope i'll not meet any liar.. any guys who want to hurt my feeling.. i hope..

Got lady bugs for u guys.. May 2009 bring happiness to all of u..
I wish my business will going smoothly..
I wish I will find my soulmate.. who can love me for the way I am.. i'm not perfect but i'll try my best.. :)
I wish my family will be happy.. amin
I wish i can always see my Angels (Nidal&Asyraff).. da gile bayang ngan my angels.. huhu.. hope can go to KL in few days ^^v
I wish i can be strong.. not too naive.. not too trust ppl.. i hope.. I only knw until now dat my weakness ^^"
I wish I can play guitar well.. learn how to read togey well.. I wish (n_n)v

May Allah bless u guys.. For u guys out there.. just dont flirting.. remember wut goes around comes around.. wish me luck k..

lil m@fia
-yumi/@moi

No comments: