Friday, January 23, 2009

Year 2009

23012009 (1657)

Salam guys.. ^^
How's ur guys day in 2009? So far so good? SO far my day quite slow.. ^^" but Alhamdulilah xde thunderstorm lg rite now ^^"

Spending my time with my Angels (Asyraff&Nidal).. sorry Asyraff.. aunty not spend a lot of time with u.. ^^"
Thanks abang n wawa for ur guys cooking.. nyummy.. tambah 2x tu.. ehehhe.. :p

Take care of Nidal for few days.. n mandikan Nidal for d 1st time.. yippie (n_n)v.. so so so excited.. hehhe.. nasib baik Nidal bkn jenis nangis je.. huuhu.. lg suke main air ada la ^^"
Kalo nk mandikan Asyraff mmg angkat white flag la.. rite now Asyraff still kuat nanges.. huhu.. so cant hug him too long.. compare to Nidal..

Gamba my ANgels 3months old.. cepat je da besar.. huhu.. makin tua la AUnty Amoi.. huhu.. :P



Me wif Asyraff.. see ada anak patung kecik kat depan? tu jari my sis..hehe.. beli toys kecik tu kat IKEA.. Asyraff nk start nangis.. huhu..

Pic of Nidal after taking bath.. with his mama..

































Please spare few bucks of your money and donate to tabung Palestine.. n try to boycott products from US and Israel especially fastfood restaurant and Starbucks.. geez.. never knew dat Starbucks actually belong to Israel..


Last month Twisties and Hot FM ada buat pertandingan twisties bingit.. and last week final show and the winner group is from JB.. congrats!! Had spoke with 1 of them.. Syukri(dunno the rite spell) aka Ukie.. when he btolkan my Jervis.. at that time he just said that he go to ujibakat.. and yippie... dunt misunderstand.. I dunno him.. he also dunno my name.. hehe.. ^^" so ppl... if u believe u can do it.. just go for it k..

kalo org kata u suara x sedap.. but if u still go to audition, who knows u hv unique voice ke.. at least u guys try.. but for me.. me mmg x reti nyanyi.. hehe.. nyanyi sendiri ok la..

just wish.. i can play smoothly.. (n_n)v
miss my angels already.. huhu..love them so so so much.. i wish i can take 1.. hehe.. :p

rite now both of them da banyak cakap.. huhu.. when i talked with my sis, i heard Nidal's voice.. hehe.. my sis bilang die pn nk cakap.. n my sis bilang Nidal already make an order..cloths.. toys.. huhu.. nnt la.. aunty will buy for u guys bile aunty amoi ronda2 .. ^^

lil m@fia
-@moi

No comments: