Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Meet A Liar Again



301208 (0213)

Hi guys.. In few days 2008 will b over.. kinda fast i guess.. wah.. makin tua la kite ^^"
Already 26.. huhu.. but kinda sad coz being single again.. BUt i know there some1 out there 4 me.. amin..
Hmm.. got phone call from my friend's wife.. errk.. really shocked me..
never expected dat some1 will lied to me again.. damn.. its hurt..
She asked me whether i know dat he's already married? hv 2 kids? know his work.. his income..
i only knew where he work.. and i guess i'm being too naive again..
never tot he lied to me too..
2008.. i'm not so lucky in relationship.. got dumped for 3times.. sucks? yups.. but i knw Allah know d best for me..
Do u guys notice when we like some1.. we dont mind any bad habit our bf/gf.. true rite?
i'm not perfect but i try to b the best.. and i just hope after dis.. i'm not seeing any liar ppls again.. or if i meet 1 of them, i wish i can notice..
so i wish i will hv a great relationship next year.. amin..
some1 asked me wut i wish 4 my bday.. and azam for 2009..
i wish i can build my own family.. amin.. ^^

B4 dis i already tot i want to post at blog.. but never tot another posting bout heart broken again.. geez.. i'm too weak i guess..

In my mind.. if the guy love the girl he will never done anything stupid.. and i believe if the guy love the girl and really think her is his soulmate, he will never waste any time.. and i guess.. b4 this i'm not too good for him.. just wish him d best..

n for my liar "friend".. thanks for d wonderful time b4 dis.. but I wish I never meet u.. never knew u.. and wish u all d best with ur wife n ur kids..

me.. and only me..
@moi

No comments: