Monday, April 02, 2007

My Dreams (part 1)





020407 (1944)

I have a dream.. - Westlife

I have a dream, a song to sing

To help me cope with anything

If you see the wonder of a fairy tale

You can take the future even if you fail

I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream


I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile


I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream


I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail


I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

i believe that all people in this world hv dreams.. whether want to b rich.. want to have happy family..

For me.. my dreams.. erm.. World peace (n_n)v no more wars.. no more fightings.. i wish..


another dream.. i hope my family happy.. i hope i'll get caring hubby.. hope he'll be the 1st n d last 4me.. :) wish me luck k.. (still got application form.. :p) hehhee..



i hope i can travel any place which hv spring season...

love d scenery so much..

oh b4 i 4get.. wish meet junki.. hehehe.. :p

geez.. dunno wut to write.. feel lazy 2day.. huhu.. quite bored.. my younger bro already back to his uni.. poor sis..

but it's ok.. junki company me.. hhehhee.. (in my dream.. :p)

well my friends, hopefully ur guys dream come true one day.. n hopefully mine too

take care!! (n_n)v

No comments: