Wednesday, April 11, 2007

BLuR (@_@)


120407 (0032)
junki had moustache :p..
but this pic quite old.. when his FM...
dunno wut to write.. blur 2day..
just now watched the dance floor for 5 mins (my mood already gone when SFB voted out)... the group i dont like already been eliminated.. honestly i like them.. cute girl.. their dance quite good compare 2 me.. (in my dream.. hehhehe)
just they're not creative compare to other groups n they still not voted out.. geez.. i wish SFB not voted out :((
finished babble bout them.. :)
this few days quite tired.. (wut i do? hehhe.. )
hopefully my plan going smoothly.. amin..
next week i cant post anything.. :~(
so hope u guys will miss me.. heheh
well my friends.. take care!!
thanks 4 coming to my blog.. n read my broken grammar words... hehhe
nitemOrn guys!!
junki... miss u.. (n_n)v

No comments: