Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Younger's Birthday




















13112008 (0201)

Yesterday (12/11/08) birthday my younger yg ke 24.. wah... da tua..
kite lg tua a.. :p
last time.. me duk dediam.. n terpk.. me will b 26 dis year.. owh.. still ok.. muda lg..
suddenly remember my adik nya umur.. our different only 2 years...
remember that dl dia umur belas2.. then da 20.. pas tu da 22.. kjap je da nk masuk 24.. tua sey die.. (apa punye akak la .. :p)
then tetiba teringat.. eh die 24.. so i'll b 26 this year..
aiyak!! i'm old already.. huhuhu... and rite now da realise yg kite ni da tua.. ^^'

I make a cake fr him with deco of character from anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.. coz my bro like to watch anime ^^.. same la with her sis.. cuma rite now dont hv time to watch ^^" ..

Wish u have a good health.. b a good boy to our parents.. a good younger to our siblings especially ur sis (dont always btolkan my ayat je.. huhuhu ) and a good person..
hope xkan jadi otaku ^^".. hehhehe..
jgn berangan Hirano Aya je.. :p
Hope wut ur wish will come true.. hope u'll get a job.. wish u luck in ur interview..
Cant wait to buy plate number.. hahhaha.. (n_n)v

Glad to be ur sis.. and thanks for helping me.. for ur moral support.. for everything u've done for me.. Muacss..
Luv u and will always care bout u,
Ur luvly sis,
lilm@fia-amoi

No comments: