Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My Angel Nidal

05112008 (1101)

Just back from cuti2 malaysia.. not really cuti i guess.. hehhee.. just spent my time with my Asyraff for 1 week n Nidal for 1 week..
Hmm.. already miss them a lot :(


His 1st pic after born.. sooooooo sweet.. my lil angel :) by d way this pic my BIL (bro in law) yg amik.. :)

My sis punye jari.. she's so creative.. compare to me la.. hehee.. me mmg bad photographer :p

His mouth.. huhu.. mmg ikut my sis la.. :p my sis said Nidal ni nanges malu2.. hehe.. low volume compare to Asyraff.. ^^"

I buy this baju ni sebab soo cute... like kimono... lucky baju ni Nidal ble guna cuma seluar die bit panjang for him ^^"

Another baju for him.. x banyak choice kat kedai tu so I buy wut i think suit for him.. ble rambang mata beli baby stuff.. hhehhehe.. :p
By d way baju ni bit big for Nidal.. so need to wait for him besar sikit then baru ble guna.. ^^"
Sian my Nidal.. nnt Aunty Amoi will buy u baju lg.. ^^

Baju for Asyraff.. :)

Nidal have dimples (lesung pipit) .. yippie.. for both pipi.. like my sis..
me ada 1 je.. huuhuhu ^^




Hye guys.. :p

His hand so small.. by d way that's my sis hand.. :p
all babies so angel..
y some of them bear to kill their own baby .. :(
should diorg bg la org yg sanggup jaga..

Bantal peluk time..

Tido time.. ZzZZzz
Nidal ble tido with pakai bedung.. compare to Asyraff.. ^^"
i wish i can bring him back.. hehhehe.. :p




























Thats's how i spent my time with my Nidal..
Nidal, so sorryla.. ur aunty ni quite notty..
always kacau u... but honestly i have fun playing with u..
enjoy with ur parents k.. muacss...
miss u and Asyraff already..
sweet dream my angel...

ur aunty,
lilm@fia-amoi

No comments: