Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Beijing (part 3)

24052007 (0030)


On the next day we went to Tianmen Square.. i dunno y i wore skirt..heheh... i think mb some screw of my head already loose... :p







but i'm so glad when entered the forbidden city its quite warm.. mb its becoz the palace is surroundings with a lot of buildings


After that we went to Forbidden City.The magnificent Forbidden City is the largest and the best-preserved Imperial Palace complex in the world. It has 9,999 rooms.. wah la.. soo big.. Betty said even d palace is big there is no toilet or bathroom.. ei yuu.. :p






the right picture is love tree.. which the emperor n empress take picture b4 they married.. Betty said whoever couple take pic in front the tree their relationship will last 4ever..

unfortunately i dont hv 1, so i take d tree's pic only.. heehehe.. :p

u see.. flower.. ahahha.. n u see my sign peace? :p...



my mom n her friends.. after few minutes walking.. hehhe... i hold my mom's hand wherever i go... (n_n)v





nyum nyum.. i think is yam.. its quite sweet.. n feel like korean.. hahhaha.. watched k-drama too much.. WARNING!! dont watch k-drama too many.. or u'll b like me.. to much imagine.. :p

me, mom n Betty b4 we went to
airport.. she so cute..:)
telephone booth.. my mom said it look like mandarin orange.. hehhe...




last but not least, me, my mom n stewardess.. i remembered when my age around 17 i wanna b stewardess.. but unfortunately my head easy to feel dizzy so i give up d profession..
if i become stewardess rite now, i think i'll know how to use make-up.. hehhe... nvm.. i'm d simple 1.. n i know how to make up with simple step.. :P
wut can i say bout dis trip.. i'm prefer my trip to Guangzhou compare to Beijing.. the salesgirl quite harsh.. geez.. n they know ur currency.. can u believe my mom's friend can bargain d bag's price from RMB1200 to RMB80?? u see they so clever.. n u must so clever too bargain..
we not having prob with language.. coz many of them know how to use english compare to Guangzhou.. n sometimes ur language too.. wah la.. so tere.. :p
on d way to Malaysia the plane suddenly shaking for few seconds.. erk.. dunno wut to said on dat time.. Alhamdulilah.. nutting happen.. n then my head start to dizzy again..
hurm.. wut to write..
i think i hv to stop now...
sorry 4 my broken grammar.. :P
c ya guys.. n take good care of ur health..
wanna eat durian.. nyum nyum... nitemOrn (n_n)v

No comments: