Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Beijing (part 2)

23052007 (2240)

hi guys!! no update for few weeks.. geez.. so lazy.. hehhe
well.. i'll try make simple report from my trip to beijing...

dis pic i took around 0530.. compare to Malaysia, 530am it still dark here.. :)



bread 4 my breakfast..love it so much.. it taste like cream cheese.. nyum nyum...


i reached at beijing airport around 0630.. d airport's computer server down for 30minutes.. mb becoz there r too many ppl..wut i can say d airport staff not friendly compare to Guangzhou.. :(



we went 2 bfast at chinese muslim restaurant.. they served nasi lemak.. quite salty but still its taste like nasi lemak just quite plain.. :p


we stayed at Ai Hua Hotel 4 dis trip..


Then tomorrow we go to Great Wall.. i already set my mind to climb until d pit stop on d top at GW.. i thought it's easy..



dis pic taken b4 i start walk to GW..


my mom said to me that she cant walk to d top.. so i told my mom that i'll go by myself... n here my pit stop.. :P u guys see me rite? i already make circle to my pic.. hehhe...



i was afraid with high so.. i cant realise my dream.. uwaaaaaaaa.. n i cant b hero.. hhuhu.. Betty (my tourist guide) said if u can walk at least until the 3rd pit stop u're hero...

u know wut there r old women around 72years old in my group, she walked until the 3rd.. geez.. she already set on her mind.. but i saw many old ppl walked slowly to reach d top.. the weather so windy n cold...

i saw flowers.. dunno whether cherry blossom or wut.. i only saw only dis flower tree in my trip.. n only pink color.. beijing just hv d spring season n when my trip its already windy...







me n my mom.. dunno wut d word say.. hehhe.. :p its quite frustrated coz i dont hv many pictures taken with my mom..


then we went to summer palace.. u will surprise when u come to this palace.. there a lots of rocks.. on Ming Dynasty the emperor loved to collect rocks..


Pair of lions are often seen outside of Chinese buildings. This one is a male. How can you tell? It is because his foot is on a ball that symbolizes either man's power over the world or that men always want to play ball! n the female lion always has her foot on a small baby.

Psst.. da lion quite scary.. (n_~)



d left pic is d profile bout d right picture.. d stone's name is Blue Iris Stone (Qingzhi Xiu) aka Stone of the Wastrel..This is the largest stone decoration in any Chinese garden.. the stone make the emperor become bankruptcy.. coz to moved the stone it takes a lot money to spent.. n Betty said who take pic with this stone it will make some1 hv financial difficulties... n Lim (my other tourist guide) said but if u already no hv money it'll b other round.. hehe.. but i know it was joke

i'm not take any photo of blue iris stone.. i copy d pic from other web.. huhhu.. dunno y... quite scary if some bad happen.. but.. as long we work hard, insya-Allah nutting happen... :)

continue to part 3.. (n_n)v

No comments: