Saturday, March 17, 2007

Weight..




17/03/2007 2028

Yesterday I just aware that I look more chubby.. (how come i didnt notice??) mb i'm not look at mirror long enuff ? huh... :p

I gained weight mb around 3kg.. erk.. honestly my weight rite now quite normal with my height around 169cm.. but.. hv u guys see Olive in Popeye? then u know y i'm worried when i gain my weight.. huhuhu..

if u noticed, junki also quite chubby.. heheh... mb he eat a lot at Japan? who knows.. with short hair rite now i'm prefer junki long hair.. nvm.. hope when he have fan meeting this year i will see different style hair of him.. mb highlight like last fan meeting in Korea.. just now watch the interview Junki at Japan.. last week he perform at fan meeting in Japan.. lucky them!! i wonder if he want to come here.. huhuh..

start from now no more chocolate.. bye cadbury!! bye kitkat!! n no more chocolate sundae.. try to avoid this 2... hopefully i will lost weight in 1month... this body seem heavy 4 me.. :p

got to go.. want 2 watch my sister in law is 19.. lucky me to find this website to dload this drama.. sorry 4 my broken grammar.. hehhehe long time no practise..

muacsss junki (n_n)v



No comments: